Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's Launch Day for Fortune's Pawn!

HOORAY! Launch day has finally arrived and Devi is officially live!


You can read the first few chapters here and you can buy the book on Amazon, B&N, or anywhere you like!

Devi is also out in the UK as an ebook for only £2.99!! The print edition doesn't come out until February 6, 2014, but you can get a head start and save some paper (not to mention £) and buy today! And if Amazon isn't your cup of tea, here's a full list of UK ebook retailers!

ETA: I'm also participating in the Book Smuggler's "Conversations in SFF" essay series today! My entry is called "Upsetting the Default" and it's about, what else, gender default in genre. The whole series is very good and I'm  delighted to be a part of it. I hope you'll come by and check it out!

Thank you everyone for your support! I couldn't do any of this without you.

I hope you enjoy FORTUNE'S PAWN!

- R

10 comments:

Paul Weimer said...

Happy Release Day, Rachel!

Rachel Aaron said...

thank you!!

Krissa said...

Ooh goodie! I've been waiting for this book!

I'm trying to exercise the self control to keep from reading it until after NaNoWimo is over. We'll see if I succeed.

Christina said...

I absolutely LOVED this book and cannot wait until the next two! Do you have any recommendations for books that are similiar? I love this action packed space romance theme :)

Randhir Deswal said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. New punjabi

hektorhamelton said...

I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the best essay discounts, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

Avvia said...

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. Just continue updating

Bellamy said...

I’m glad to read this article. The website style is perfect, I'll support your articles

Tyrone said...

I appreciating this great blog. Thank you for posting something good like this

Adrianna said...

Keep us updated, looking forward for more posts you will make. Many thanks